- 页码：第1页 2018-12-25 15:38:16
0. It just contains exactly what I want, a snap of the entire eco-system.
1. Ms. Holmes is an attractive young woman - in everyway, esp. for smart and achived men. Yet they paid for it.
2. Regardless of Ms. Holmes unethical conducts, I still, somehow, become a fan of her. I think the statement that she's got every potential to become next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs is not fictional at all. She's smart, hard working. She knows how to leverage her +/ her family's network. She's strong willed, target oriented and knows how to win people' trust. And she's cold to anyone that could potentially become her roadblocker. Most most importantly, she's got vision -- perhaps the reason she failed as well.
3. While knowing this could be so wrong, I even questioned the motive of Mr. Carreyrou. Is his deed purely out of social justice? Could we even discuss the dark side of investigative journalist?
4. I saw things I always wanted -- there are tons of examples showing the importance of becoming part of the circle. Facts that A's a relative, C invested and E is on the board are so fundemental in making the thing what it is today that I was like phewww...you guys are so Chinesy...
说明 · · · · · ·