读过 Writing to Persuade
There are rules for augument, for persuasion, for convincing people that they should listen to you. It's challenging to change minds, there are fundamentals of persuasion, techniques for bringing people over to your side not only in written arguments, but in life. LIke so many rules, they aren't easy to follow. And like all rules, they can be successfully broken .Be assured that using these methods, which require artistry, technique, and an understanding of human psychology, will increase your odds of success.
Fifteen Principles of Persuasive Writing
1. Listen to people.
2. We believe what we believe.
3. respect your audience. LEarn to be empathetic.
4. Don't get into fights.
5. Play on feelings.
6. Understand moral values.
7. Emphasize your similaries.
8. What do you know? Write about what you know, in an area where your expertise is uncontested. There will always be something that you know or feel, and taht's what you should focus on.
9. Surprise your reader
10. Be specific. If you make your point vivid - a twist in lanaugage, a startling idea - people will pay attention and be less likely to zone out.
11. Tell storeis.
12. Fact aren't magic. Facts wont convince people. People hear what they want to hear, and even best, most perfect facts in the world will not change that.
13. Facts do matter
14. Abandon jargon.
15. Prune ruthlessly.