Economy novice-friendly! Terrible translation, though. Get deeper insights of the inequality in America: The privileged 1% and the rest 99%. The richer you are, the more power you obtain.
The financial sector, the judiciary sector and the political sector interact on each other in a vicious cycle, which is a pressing issue needs to be tackled!
Skills matter in the era of globalization!