A worth-read book, help you understand the real meaning of Science!
- Vivid description of examples make nice connection to every reader;
- Insightful explanation about habits of scientific mindset, which I'd rather call "Mental Models".
- Summary is explicit and helpful.
- Require some foundation of statistics;
- Why the author selects so many fancy words?
- To much anchored about different types of graphs, plots, legends, etc, which isn't so fun for those reader with foundation.
- Most important, probably due to author's background, he definitely used toooooo many astronomical examples! Difficult to understand. How many people knows what "Quasar" is?? I think the key is help readers understand scientific mindset, instead of too much into astronomy!
© 本文版权归作者 蓝袜超人