Chapter 2 SPECIOUS BARRIERS & SOLUTIONS
1. "I don't have time to write." -- Make you schedule and stick to it.
2. "I need to read a few more articles." -- Do whatever you need to do during your allotted writing time.
3. "To write a lot, I need a new computer." -- In order to write, all a man needs is paper and a pencil.
4. "I'm waiting until I feel like it". -- Routine is a better friend to writer than inspiration.
Chpter 3 Motivational Tools
How to Setting Goals?
1. Developing and clarifying writing goals. Maybe once a month.
2. List project goals.
3. Set a concrete goal for each day of writing.