When starting to write assignments in English, students need to be able to
* find ideas for their writing and put them into sentences
* logically organize their sentences into paragraphs
* review and revise their paragraphs to make them even stronger
Paragraph Writing provides students with
* focus on particular aspects of paragraph writing, such as topics, style, and development
* writing support to help them find, organize, and express their ideas
* language support to help them with vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation
* guidance on reviewing their own and their classmates’ writing in order to make revisions
* structured, graded writing assignments at the end of each unit
Paragraph Writing , for learners of American English, takes students from sentence formation to paragraph writing through a process approach. This not only develops students’ paragraph writing skills, but also encourages theme to become independent and creative writers. The back of the Student Book contains peer review forms and a grammar reference section.
Paragraph Writing leads naturally into College Writing .