Are you considering joining the ranks of thousands making a full-time or part-time income on eBay?
eBay is synonymous with on-line auctions, touting over 100 million buyers and sellers, making it the most popular shopping destination on the Internet.
eBay Smart will teach you where to start. From learning the eBay Sales Model to multiple techniques designed to increase your sales and profits, eBay Smart provides valuable information to help you design a solid Internet business, not just a 'get-rich quick' operation.
eBay Smart draws from the experience of Kevin S. Peterson, a successful eBay seller and entrepreneur for the last five years and contains valuable learning experiences for the beginning and experienced eBay seller alike.
This extensive work covers most eBay features, including the 'Want it Now' and 'Best Offer' systems, teaching you how to use them to add value and profit to your business.
The best part about an eBay business is that you can grow at your own pace, starting from little or no investment.
Here are some of the topics covered in the book:
• The eBay Sales Model
o Follow up-Support After the Sale
• Writing an effective title and product description
• Power words for auction titles to get that all-important first click
• 12 places to find items to re-sell
• 7 things to avoid as a seller
• Manufacturing your own products
• 12 ideas for product lines you can make/build at home
• Copyrighting your auctions and products
• Specific eBay policies to watch
• Multiple listing strategies to make the most of your auctions
• ‘Chinks in the Armor’ teach you to avoid listing strategy mistakes
• Dutch Auctions
• Private Auctions
• ‘Want it Now’ and ‘Best Offer’ techniques
• Keeping an eye on the competition, offensive and defensive strategies
• How to compete with established sellers
• ‘Value-Added’ and how to create it
• Tips to get the most from Feedback and eBay search tools
• How to harness the Public Domain
• eBay’s VeRO Program
• ID Verify
• eBay Stores and related sales techniques
• Printable Fact Sheets and Checklists
• …And much more
This title is presented on CD in Acrobat Reader format which can be downloaded free.