Business Writing for Hong Kong is intended for those who have professional reasons for writing in a business context. It is designed for both classroom and self-reference use.
This substantially revised edition of the book is arranged in two parts. The first part of the book is a reference guide to the basic of business writing, which contains advice about:
* Layout (the formats of business letters and faxes, memos, e-mail and reports)
* Language (business writing style, tone, grammar and vocabulary)
* Accuracy (spelling, punctuation and proofreading)
The second part of the book gives comprehensive practice in producing all of the common forms of business writing. These includes:
* Business letters and faxes
* Memos and e-mail
* Business reports
This book contains:
* Models of different forms of business writing
* Analysis and advice on the language used in the models
* Contextualised writing exercises
* Answers to language and task exercises
A seperate Teacher's Manual is also available with model answers to a selection of the business writing tasks.
"Business Writing for Hong Kong is the acknowledged standard book of its type in Hong Kong. The book is a must for anyone in Hong Kong who needs to write at work... If you have an interest in business writing, you should have a copy of this book." (The Language Key)