When is a sentence not a sentence?
What is an antonym?
How do you know a noun when you see one?
How do you make plurals?
Do you know that some verbs don't seem to be 'doing' anything?
This carefully graded series of student activity books helps students learn important grammatical conventions.
* Saving Time by using this comprehensive range of carefully planned engaging gramm...
* Saving Time by using this comprehensive range of carefully planned engaging grammar activities
* Slot these carefully planned units into the school program by referring to the Grammar Skills Overview chart
* Constant Revision is ensured by the repetition of key grammar skills thoughout the units
* Correction is made easy by referring to the removable answer section in each book
* The grammar focus is displayed at the end each unit to help check progress in relation to outcomes.
* Promote student independence by having students look up grammar terms in the glossary
* Topics commonly taught at each year level make it possible to teach grammar in cross-curriculum contexts.
length: (cm)27.6 width:(cm)22
订阅关于GRAMMAR ONCE A WEEK 5 2ED的评论:
feed: rss 2.0