一些我觉得经典的话: 1. … But remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.
2. The best way to teach somebody something is to have them think they’re learning something else.
3. The best gift an educator can give is to get somebody to become self reflective.
4. So. How do you get people to help you? You can’t get there alone. People have to help you and I do believe in karma. I believe in paybacks. You get people to help you by telling the truth. Being earnest. I’ll take an earnest person over a hip person every day, because hip is short term. Earnest is long term.
5. Experience is what u get when u didn't get what u wanted.
6. Most of what we learn, we learn indirectly(or by "head fake")
7. And be prepared. Luck is truly where preparation meets opportunity.
8. And he said, because you’re such a good salesman that any company that gets you is going to use you as a salesman. And you might as well be selling something worthwhile like education.